The Handy Dandy TKK FAQ
Got a question? PLEASE read this FAQ first. Chances are that you will either find the answer you're looking for, (Or at least how to find the answer).
PLEASE NOTE by purchasing from us, you agree to the Terms and Conditions listed on our website. Please take a moment to review them. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase Kratom! Here at TKK, our kratom is not sold for consumption.
- I don't see Saturday Shipping as an option. How do I choose it?
- Saturday shipping is only an available option from 2 pm PST Thursday through 2 pm PST Friday. If you would like Saturday delivery you must place your order during that time.
- Your FedEx Priority prices seem a bit high. Are you jacking them up to try and make a profit?
- No. The FedEx prices that you see are set by FedEx themselves (It's calculated on the fly by a FedEx application based on your address, etc). We are not setting the priority rates, FedEx is.
- The tracking number you sent me for my USPS shipment has been showing that it's stuck in Nevada for the last couple of days, and it never moved. Why isn't it on its way here?
- As USPS explained it to us, the number you receive is a Delivery Confirmation number - Not a Tracking Number. As such, it often isn't updated until it's delivered to you. So rest assured it's on its way.
- I never received my shipment, although the USPS site shows that it was delivered. Can you send me a replacement?
- Unfortunately, we have to rely on what USPS tells us concerning shipments. If it shows that it was delivered, we have to operate as if it were. Please don't take it personally, we're not calling you a liar. We would just be opening ourselves up to too much liability if we offered a replacement for every USPS shipment that showed as "Delivered".
- I ordered overnight shipping but didn't get it overnight. How do I get a refund?
- If your shipment was delayed because of us, or because of our shipper(s), email shipping@thekratomking, and we will take care of you.
- If your shipment was delayed because of you (Order was placed after the cutoff, you provided the wrong shipping address, etc), we won't be able to offer a refund.
If you have a question regarding orders or shipping (order status, CLP codes, problem with order you received, wanting to change shipping method, etc) - Please email email@example.com
Emails will generally be answered within one business day. However, our spam filters (we get a LOT of email) will sometimes grab something by mistake so if it's been a couple of days, please feel free to email us again or call us.
- Regular Mail
- Our mailing address is 3545 Airway Drive Suite 108, Reno, NV 89511
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSSES.
- What is the cutoff time for overnight shipping?
- To be guaranteed that an order will ship the same day that you place your order, it must be received by us and timestamped by our online system by 2 PM, Pacific Time (Monday through Friday). We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- I want to cancel an order and/or get a refund. What do I need to do?
I don't like what I ordered (Not as good as usual, first time and didn't like it). Can I get a refund?
If you think you have received a defective batch, please feel free to let us know. We want you to be as happy as possible. We will then check and see if there have been any other complaints that came from your batch. In the event that something turns out to be wrong, we will happily send out a replacement. However, if we determine that there are no issues with the batch, or it just turns out that you don't like a particular type of product, we are unable to offer refunds/replacements. You must contact us within 30 days of receipt of your product, in writing for any refund or replacement. At our discretion we may require that you send a sample back to us for further testing.
- I live in and/or are visiting the area. Can I stop by and pick up an order?
- Sure! Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will schedule a time for you to come in. Please know, we are not a retail location so you will need to schedule a time.
- I want to know who your supplier is.
- We now use multiple suppliers. Rest assured they all provide quality product and meet our standards. Unfortunately, it is against our policy to release our vendor information.
- How do I use this specific type of Kratom? Do you have recipes/suggestions?
- Our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You can find more information about kratom use on a variety of internet forums that may be more helpful than the FDA allows supplement vendors to be.
- Can I get a sample of a certain type of Kratom?
- It depends what/how much you're looking for (It definitely never hurts to ask). You can request them in the Notes field while placing an order or via email to email@example.com.
- Return and Refund Policy
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can exchange a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it, unless otherwise specified. Any product you exchange must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened and in the original packaging. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your exchange after inspecting the item. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before sending an item in for exchange.